We’re a small team looking to add some enthusiastic, fun-loving, customer-oriented people to our crew for our summer season! We began our business out of a bike cart and are now opening our shop in NE Portland. We’re looking for team members who are open to rotating shifts between our shop and markets and events on weekends. We pride ourselves on our customer service and love creating happy moments for our customers. We are looking for like-minded individuals who will deliver the same service to our customers. We create a fun, positive environment and believe in uplifting our team and our community. We love what we do and want you to love it too!
Our ideal candidate is:
- Customer-service oriented
- A team player
- Available for evenings and weekends
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- 16 or older
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Will obtain food handler’s certificate by start date
- Willing to rotate shifts between the shop and vending at markets and events
- Taking orders, preparing dipped ice pops, desserts, and drinks, and serving guests
- Operating Square POS system
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization in the shop
- Serving large volumes of ice pops at markets and events
- Completing opening and closing tasks as assigned
- Assisting with production when needed (packaging pops, prepping ingredients, stocking freezers)
- Room to grow and become a permanent member of our team
- $15+ hourly wage depending on experience + tips
- Free ice pops and drinks!
Please send your resume, your availability, and a few lines about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.